- Can You Deliver Anywhere In The UK?
Yes. We deliver throughout England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic weekly. Our technical team inspect all canneries to a designated schedule. We only purchase from BRC audited Factories/Canneries e.g. an independent audit such as EFSIS.
- Is There A Minimum Order?
Yes, 1 pallet of goods. Pallets may be mixed by layer.
- What Is Your Lead Time For Ordering?
We will agree with you an acceptable weekly delivery day. Our lead-time is four working days from day order was placed. All deliveries are pre-booked.
- Can You Make �Emergency� Deliveries? i.e. Tomorrow?
Yes. If we are delivering critical mass into your area tomorrow this is easy i.e. no additional charge. If not we will need a dedicated vehicle to make a special delivery - we will quote the cost involved.
- Can You Arrange For Containers To Be Delivered Direct?
Yes. Loose Full Container Loads (FCLs) direct to your store. Alternatively if your preference is for all products to be palletised we will quote for 20 pallet drops and 10 pallet drops.
- How Long Will It Take A Container To Arrive?
This depends upon the Country of Origin. For shipping and customs clearance allow:
- 4 weeks from European countries Italy, Spain, Greece etc
- 3 weeks from USA
- 4 weeks from South America
- 7 weeks for Tuna from Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines
- 5 weeks from African Countries
- Can You Supply Our Own Brand?
Yes. We have years of experience arranging this. Please ask.
- How Do We Open An Account?
Really easily. Telephone now on 01484 461333. Ask for Jeanette. Or complete the New Account Form.
- What Do I Do If I Need To Know More?
Please Talk To Us. We want you to fully understand our service and product range. We will be pleased to arrange a suitable appointment. Please click here to contact us.
Alternatively for an immediate response telephone us now on 01484 461333 - ask for Jeanette.